Web Analytics is the next big challenge in your internet marketing activities.
Having attracted visitors to you site, either thanks to the search engine optimization or as the result of a marketing campaign, it is crucially important to understand what they do on your site, how they do it and what caused them to do it.
There is a long series of factors to be taken into consideration by successful online marketers. Here are just a few of them:
- Which keywords bring to your site customers, not just visitors? Do these keywords get enough attention in your ad campaigns/SEO efforts?
- What is the real ROI for keywords you bid on so high to be in the first position? What is the return from the “long tail” keywords?
- What impact your last SEO redesign had on the amount of visitors? What impact it had on the site’s conversion rates?
- Which of your traffickers bring you valuable visitors who afterwards become your custmers and which drive you virtually irrelevant traffic with a high bounce rate?
- What people search for on your site and what they find? Using the internal site search, people tell you directly and literally what they want to be given.
- How do your visitors behave when they go through the process of checkout/registration/subscriprion? Why do potential customers fall out in certain point of the conversion funnel and a high percentage of them don’t reach the goal?
- What are the entry points, navigation tracks, exit points, origins and destinations of your site’s customers?
- After viewing which pages visitors leave you site? Why it happens and what can you do about that?
- How to get an overall idea about your marketing team performance in one unique place?
This is all about the Web Analytics, its correct setup, integration and fine-tuning.
And ultimately it is about the comprehensive analysis and interpretaton of the reports.
Please contact us to ask a question or a proposal of what can be done for your site.
- Timeliness, professionalism and results
- New winds in the Internet Markerting
- Ad hoc approach to each client